Sold signs have been popping up everywhere faster than dandelions in spring! Why – you may ask? Here are key trends experts say are fueling the hot real estate market – and forecasting an even hotter spring market.*
- Gains in home equity and continued low interest rates. This creates a WIN, WIN on both sides of the transaction!
- Low inventory creates buyer demand. We have been seeing this all year with many of our deals ending up in bidding wars. That is why we always suggest to have all of your finances in order and your pre-approval ready so you become the strongest buyer!
- Sellers, don’t worry. Real estate is one big wonderful circle – sellers sell and buyers buy! You will make more selling in a hot market and have more buying power. Another WIN, WIN!
- Builders and investors are helping by buying properties to fix up and flip, or where land is available, building new to meet the demand.
- Congrats Millennials on saving money! This market segment has been in a savings mode this year. They are ready to put that cash into down payments. There are awesome assistance programs available now, too, to help first time buyers offset the higher home prices with lower interest rates.
For a more in depth market analysis of your town and home, contact The Michele Klug Team today at 908-672-2055 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit www.micheleklug.com.